DIRECTOR OF PATIENT SAFETY-RN, CPPS REQ
LOCATION: Pensacola, FL
FACILITY: 300+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: COO
- Effectively report, investigate, and analyze patient safety incidents, medical errors and potential risks.
- Facilitate thorough and credible serious event analysis.
- Perform Patient Safety Rounds that identify patient safety risks.
- Ensure implementation of best practices, alerts, and updates to drive patient safety improvement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- FL RN or Compact state license
- 3-5 years healthcare patient safety
- MUST HAVE Director level experience
- CPPS REQUIRED (or obtained within one year of hire)
$100 K - $110K + BONUS
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.