DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT-BSN,10YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, FL
FACILITY: 250+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: CFO
- Manages the finances of the function by identifying savings opportunities or revenue enhancement that add value to the departmental or facility processes.
- Coordination of the Utilization Management Committee
- Peer Review Organization (PRO) liaison for hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- FL RN Licensure, or recognized Compact Licensure
- BSN required, Masters preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Case Management required
- 2-3 years of experience as a Director Case Management in acute care setting strongly preferred
- Case Management Certification preferred
- IQCI or IQ-CER would be a plus.
$100K - $145 K + $10K SIGN-ON
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.