RESPIRATORY THERAPIST- RRT,2YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruses, NM
FACILITY: 175+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $18.40/HR to $26.68/HR + SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS + RELO
- Examines patients with breathing-related conditions and conducts diagnostic testing.
- Consults with physicians to develop and implement a treatment plan for the patient.
- Performs physiotherapy and other treatments and teaches patients to use medications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- NM Licensed
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program approved by the NBRC.
- Must be registered with NBRC (RRT) within 6 months of hire.
- Maintains current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, NRP required.
- Two years RRT experience required.
Nestled in the beautiful Land of Enchantment, Las Cruces offers a multitude of outdoor adventures, unique culinary experiences, vibrant heritage and culture, top-rated farmers markets and beautiful views of the Organ Mountains.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.