CLINICAL MANAGER LABOR/DEL-RN,5YRS EP REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruses, NM
FACILITY: 175+ bed acute care hospital
- Under the direction of Program Director, manages and coordinates the clinical and other activities on the patient unit in order to provide quality patient care.
- The Clinical Manager establishes goals and priorities.
- provides service to the patients throughout the life span including children, adults and geriatric age groups.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- NM RN or Compact state
- BSN preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years current clinical experience.
- 2 – 5 years Supervisory experience in Labor/Delivery
Nestled in the beautiful Land of Enchantment, Las Cruces offers a multitude of outdoor adventures, unique culinary experiences, vibrant heritage and culture, top-rated farmers markets and beautiful views of the Organ Mountains.
$65K - $80K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.