DIRECTOR, EMERGENCY SERVICES, BSN.3YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Kansas City, KS
FACILITY: 300+ BED HOSPITAL
The Director Emergency Services Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Coaches immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance.
- Enforces standards of emergency department care and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing emergency services program, which assures quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission.
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
$100 - $135K + BONUS
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- BSN REQUIRED
- MHA, MSN, MBA preferred
- KS RN or compact state
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services and 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- BLS, ACLS, PALS or ENPC Required