DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES
LOCATION: Lawrenceburg, TN
FACILITY: 95+ Acute care hospital
REPORTS TO : CNO
The Director of Surgical Services is a Registered Nurse with clinical experience in the care of the surgical patient population. This director is responsible for the coordination of patient care, performance improvement and clinical operations of the unit. He/she is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance and that staffing goals are met in the units managed. The Surgical Services Director is a working manager and may provide direct or indirect patient care within the hospital.
- 5 ORs and 2 Endo Suites, Number of employees in depts: 18
- Responsible for: OR, PACU, Central Sterile Processing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 year progressive leadership experience
- BSN required
- TN RN license or Compact State
- Must obtain ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
- Knowledgeable in TJC and CMS standards.
Situated among the rolling, green hills of southern Middle Tennessee, Lawrenceburg, Tennessee is 85 miles south of Nashville. Lawrenceburg's population is approximately 14,000. so, our community has the small town feel but, with all the extra accommodations.
$85K - $95K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.