DIRECTOR OF QUALITY IMPROVEMENT-BSN,RN,5YRS leadership REQ
LOCATION: Pasco, WA
FACILITY: 22 bed psych, 16 bed crisis triage units
REPORTS TO: CNO
- Directs the operational, financial management and personnel resources for Quality Performance, Medical Staff, Infection Prevention and Risk Management.
- Functions as the coordinator for the Hospital-wide quality performance program.
- Coordinates assigned certification, patient safety and regulatory programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree REQUIRED
- RN REQUIRED
- CPHQ strongly PREFERED
- 5 years in leadership required
- 227 miles to Seattle, WA
- 135 miles to Spokane, WA
- Pasco is one of the cities in the Tri-City area
- Population 75,000
- Largest and only inpatient and outpatient behavioral health service provider in southeastern Washington
$95K - $110K + RELO + SIGN-ON
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.