DIRECTOR OF WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES
LOCATION: Martinsville, VA
FACILITY: 220 bed ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
REPORTS TO: CNO
8 bed unit with 5 equipped to be L&D. Has a Clinical Manager on the unit
Responsible for carrying through with the planning, organizing, and directing clinical practice and associate management functions for assigned periods in the hospital setting.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling with the requirement of being able to work all shift patterns including weekends and holidays in order to maintain continuity of service and provide consistent coverage of nursing supervision
- Full service, acute-care hospital that has been at the heart of Martinsville, Henry County since it opened in June 1970.
- The largest employer in the City of Martinsville, employs over 700 people, has over 100 physicians and allied health professionals and provides over 22 medical specialties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSN required; Masters preferred
- Director level experience, or at minimum Clinical Manager at a larger facility.
- 5 years progressive leadership and 2 supervisory.
- WV RN license or Compact state
- 1 hour South of Roanoke, VA
- 45 minutes West of Danville, VA
$85K - $115K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.