LOCATION: La Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ bed acute care hospital
Physicist is responsible for the quality control program in the Radiation Therapy Department, including calibration of all equipment, chart checks, radiation safety functions and maintaining all records related to such activities and assisting the Dosimetrist in treatment planning.
This is a full-time, day shift, exempt position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters degree in physics or related field
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology or equivalent.
- 2 years clinical experience required.
- IMRT experience required
- LDR/HDR experience preferred
- Experience and familiarity with Tomotherapy 5.1, Mosaiq 2.64 R&V, Eclipse/Aria 15.6 R&V
Las Cruces, NM is in the beautiful Land of Enchantment. Las Cruces offers a multitude of outdoor adventures, unique culinary experiences, vibrant heritage and culture, top-rated farmers markets and beautiful views of the Organ Mountains.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
$150K - $175K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.