CHIEF NURSING OFFICER
LOCATION: Pearsall, TX
Facility: 25 beds CAH
The Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions and services within the hospital organization.
- The role assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a facility level.
- The role assumes 24/7 responsibility and has accountability to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- The Chief Nursing Officer represents nursing concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s in Nursing or Healthcare management preferred
- BSN working towards Master’s considered
- Bilingual preferred
- TX RN or Compact state
- 5+ years management experience
1 hour South of San Antonio, Texas
$120K - $130K + RELO + SIGN-ON
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.