Hospital Director of Quality, Risk, PI- BSN, 5 YRS MANAGEMENT REQ
LOCATION: Lawrenceburg, TN
FACILITY 99+ BED Acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: CNO
Directs the Utilization Management Department activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
- Oversees all quality management activities including: performance improvement, quality review, Joint Commission readiness, and core measures management.
- Oversees all Risk Management activities including:
- Managing claims against the facility
- Interfacing with defense counsel
- Administering the risk management program on a day to day basis managing and analyzing the risk management data
- Overseeing the patient safety programs in order to maintain an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health errors.
- Monitor discharge process and ensuring clinical documentation is done accurately.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- TN RN OR COMPACT STATE LICENSE
- 5 YRS PROGRESSIVE LEADERSHIP
- Knowledgeable in TJC, CMS and CLEA standards
Situated among the rolling, green hills of southern Middle Tennessee, Lawrenceburg, Tennessee is 85 miles south of Nashville with a population of 14,000.
SALARY: $80K - $90K + RELO + BONUS
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.