DIRECTOR, SURGICAL SERVICES
LOCATION: New Port Richey, FL
FACILITY: 200+ bed acute care hospital
The Director of Surgical Services Department leads the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations. The Director of Surgical Services has 24/7 responsibility for their departments.
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Enforces standards of care for surgical services and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing surgical services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission.
- Advances the growth agenda for Surgical Services.
$110K - $130K+ Bonus + RELO(case-by-case basis)
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration and Nursing Executive
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- BSN Required, Masters (MHA, MSN, MBA Preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Surgical Services, preferably OR nursing Required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role highly Preferred
- FL RN or Compact state license Required
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM) Preferred