DIRECTOR OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT / PERFORMANCE
325 Bed Acute care Facility
Administrative Director, Quality
: Quality Service Line Coordinators, Quality Management Clinical Analyst
The Director of Quality Management manages the facility quality and performance improvement (PI) programs, including outcomes analysis. Directs implementation of all aspects of the Quality Management Program including:
- Identification of opportunities to improve patient care
- Planning and facilitating interventions
- Evaluation and sustaining of success
- Teaching PI methods and strategies
- Leadership in PI activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Master’s degree in healthcare, nursing, quality or business.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Quality Management
- Advanced training in Quality.
- Comfortable and skilled at working with physicians, health care providers, and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Data analysis and statistical background required
TX has no State Income Tax
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
$95K - $112K
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.