DIRECTOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
500+ bed teaching trauma I hospital
The Director of Quality manages and provides direction for Quality Services, including Performance Improvement, Clinical Outcomes Management and Accreditation, for medical center.
- Supervises department staff.
- Responsible for Performance Improvement, Clinical Outcomes Processes and Accreditation.
- Responsible for the Quality Report Cards, physician profiles and assisting with Peer Review activities.
- Assists with training and development for the PI process and PI teams.
- Develops and evaluates critical pathways that are needed.
- Administers IHI, LEAPFROG databases and follows up on action steps towards compliance.
- Current Texas RN licensure or Compact State license
- BSN required
- 5 years healthcare/clinical experience in acute care hospital setting
- 4 years Performance/Quality Improvement experience
- Working knowledge of TJC, QRS and CMS Standards
TX is a no state Income Tax state
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.