DIRECTOR INFECTION PREVENTION CONTROL(DICP)
265 + Bed Acute care facility
CMO/VP of Quality(facility), AVP Infection Prevention(Division)
The Director of Infection Prevention is responsible for the facility-wide activities of evaluating and managing infection risks to patients and personnel through extensive surveillance and an effective reporting system. Functions as the hospital-wide clinical expert in the prevention and control of infection.
- Develops, conducts annual reviews, and revisions to, policies and procedures governing control of infection and communicable diseases
- Conducts annual risk analysis based on geographic location, community, populations served, care, treatment and services provided.
- Serves as liaison with regulatory, state, and county agencies as relates to communicable disease reporting.
- Oversees the submission of data to the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) per State and CMS requirements to assure accuracy
- Review, assess and investigate lab data relative to infection rates, sources and identifies trends.
- 3 years Infection Control & Prevention experience in acute care
- 3 years of leadership experience required.
- Experience working closely with physicians and other clinical care providers in group and one-on-one settings necessary.
- Preferred: Experience in critical care and/or OR helpful.
- Bachelor degree in nursing, medical technology, clinical laboratory science, Public Health, Microbiology, or Epidemiology required.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) or Master’s in Public Health (MPH)
- Certification in Infection prevention & Control (CIC)
- Current state professional license or certification
NO STATE INCOME TAX
$100K - $125K + BONUS
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.