DIRECTOR CASE MANAGEMENT
National health system
Melbourne, FL & Phoenix, AZ
150 + bed community hospitals
- Oversees a staff of case managers responsible for patient care coordination. Develops and implements case management programs, including utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation.
- Seeks treatments that balance clinical and financial concerns with the family’s needs and the patients quality of life
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Relocation + annual performance bonus
- RN with BS, MS preferred
- 7 years clinical experience that includes 3+ in case management
SALARY: $105K to $120 negotiable
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- National certification and higher education pay
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.