Circulating OR Staff RN
LOCATION: Missoula, MT
SIZE: 105 Beds
This is a full time (1.0 Status), day shift in the Outpatient Surgery Department.
- The Surgery RN utilizes the nursing process in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of patients from admission to the department through discharge or transfer.
- Provides expert care and education to patients in the perioperative setting.
- Acts as a patient advocate, leader and mentor for assistive personnel. agents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SALARY: $28.56 - $34.13 + SIGN-ON +RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN, CNOR certification
- Licensed in the State of Montana as a Registered Nurse or licensed in Compact state
- 10 years' previous OR experience.
- Recent (within the past 5 years) experience in preoperative nursing required.
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Completion of Moderate Sedation Course required within 3 months of hire.