CLINICAL MANAGER HOME HEALTH
LOCATION: Ft Meyers, FL
REPORTS TO: DON for Home Health Agency.
Full-Time Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Schedule:
- Responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of an interdisciplinary team of staff to ensure the continuity of quality care is delivered to home health patients.
- Directs patient assignments, staff scheduling, and coordination of referrals, patient visit volume distributions, and assists in meeting financial targets by effectively managing utilization, productivity, personnel and supplies.
- Ensures adherence to clinical best practices to promote optimal patient outcomes and patient experience and ensures that patient needs are continually assessed through development, implementation and updates to the individualized plan of care in coordination/collaboration with the Case Manager, physician and patient.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's in Physical Therapy OR Bachelor's in Occupational Therapy OR Speech Pathology OR Nursing Preferred
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- OASIS Certification D required or willing to obtain within 2 years of hire.
- 5 Years Rehab Therapy AND 2 Years Supervisor/Management
- State of Florida Licensure Requirements Required
- Physical Therapist License OR Occupational Therapist License OR Speech-Language Pathologist License OR RN or compact state.
$80,000 - $110,000 + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.