DIRECTOR, EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
FACILITY: Physician-owned heart hospital
SIZE: 15+ ER Beds, 45+bed facility
- Primarily responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of the Emergency Room with regard to patient care management, resource management, fiscal management, knowledge and adherence to The Joint Commission, federal and state regulations.
- Participates in direct care as needed, with the remaining time involving managerial tasks.
- Collaborates with other directors in sharing of staff and resources, as well as assists in the cross training of the staff.
- Assumes the leadership role in individual area of expertise and for projects as assigned.
- Assumes, under the direction of the Laboratory, responsibility for patient specimen testing, quality control, quality improvement, and equipment maintenance.
+ Monday-Friday, forty hours a week. May require flexibility in schedule as hospital needs demand.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SALARY: $130K + RELO + BONUS
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Registered Nurse with current state licensure and current BLS certification required.
- CLS certification, MICN and PALS required for Emergency Department.
- Minimum of 3 years continuous clinical experience in a critical/acute care setting
- 2 years of recent management experience required.