ICP - INFECTION CONTROL/PREVENTION PRACTITIONER
ORGANIZATION: New National Hospital Company - physician owned
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality & Patient Safety
*Flat management structure: C-Suite, Directors, Staff – Regional & Corporate VPs
- Managing and supervising all activities related to the prevention, control,
documentation and reporting of nosocomial acquired infections including setting standards and evaluating compliance.
- Responsible for designing, leading and maintaining a hospital based
infection prevention and control program with regulatory agencies..
- Will provide consultative services to all areas, both clinical and
non-clinical at the local hospital
- Works with hospital risk manager to report infection outbreaks to appropriate regulating bodies.
REQIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
SALARY: $100K - $110K + RELO
- BS RN or MT preferred- MS preferred
- Certification Board for Infection Control and Epidemiology (CIC)
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in hospital infection control.
Joan Hutton RN CPC, President
The Hutton Group, Inc.,