DIRECTOR QUALITY & PATIENT SAFETY
New National Hospital Company - physician owned
Salt Lake City, UT
President / Administrator
Flat management structure: C-Suite, Directors, Staff – Regional & Corporate VPs only
- Oversight of Quality, Patient Safety and Infection Prevention & Accreditation.
- Working, hands-on director with Infection Preventionist + analysts and support staff.
- Develops annual QM work-plan and prepares quarterly and annual evaluation of QM program and plan and presents reports to QM Committee and Medical Executive Committee, Board of Directors, administrative team and health plans as required.
- Facilitates preparation for review by all regulatory agencies: *DNV, HCFA, AOA State Health Departments. Devise action plans, educate staff and execute plans.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
SALARY: $110K - $135K
- Minimum BS required & RN current license.
- Masters & CPHQ preferred.
- Must have director or manager experience with 3+ management in quality & patient safety in medium to larger acute care hospital.
- Must have experience with accreditation onsite inspections; corrective action plans; both drafting and implementing required.
Joan Hutton RN CPC, President
The Hutton Group, Inc.,