HOSPITAL RISK MANAGER
ORGANIZATION: New National Hospital Company - physician owned
LOCATION: Providence, RI
REPORTS TO: President / Administrator
*Flat management structure: C-Suite, Directors, Staff – Regional & Corporate VPs
- Coordinate the facility's risk management program on a day-to-day basis.
- General knowledge of facility insurance program. Responsible for managing claims against the facility. Responsible for interfacing with defense legal counsel.
- Manage claims against the facility.
- Interface with defense legal counsel
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
SALARY: $100K - $120K +RELO
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE
- Related Bachelor Degree
- Current RN license or Compact State RN Licensure and/or Risk Management Certification CPHRM
- Five (5) years’ experience in related field with a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
- NIMS Training within 90 days
- COAP within 90 days
Joan Hutton RN, CPC, President
The Hutton Group, Inc.,