HOSPITAL RISK MANAGER
National Hospital Company
150+ bed community hospital
: Boston, MA
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION: MUST HAVES!!
- Current MA RN license or Compact State RN Licensure and Risk Management Certification CPHRM eligible
- Five (5) years’ HOSPITAL INPATIENT ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL experience and minimum of two (2) years in hospital mgm't I
- NIMS Training within 90 days
- COAP within 90 days
SALARY: $100K - $110K + Relo + Temp Housing
- Coordinate the facility's risk management program on a day-to-day basis.
- Act as internal consultant to hospital
- General knowledge of facility insurance program. Responsible for managing claims against the facility and interfacing with defense legal counsel.
JOAN HUTTON, RN, CPC
The Hutton Group, Inc.,