DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES
LOCATION: Lawrenceburg, TN
FACILITY TYPE: Acute care facility, part of regional system
FACILITY SIZE: 99 beds
REPORTS TO: CNO
The Director of Surgical Services is a Registered Nurse with clinical experience in the care of the surgical patient population. This director is responsible for the coordination of patient care, performance improvement and clinical operations of the units he/she manages. The Surgical Services Director is a working manager and may provide direct or indirect patient care within the hospital.
- 5 ORs and 2 Endo Suites
- Number of employees in department: 18
- Responsible for: OR, PACU, Central Sterile Processing
SALARY: $85 - $95K + RELO
- Knowledgeable in TJC and CMS standards.
- BSN required; TN RN license
- 5 year progressive leadership experience
- Must obtain ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.