LOCATION: Mannsville, VA
FACILITY: Acute care hospital
SIZE: 220 beds
REPORTS TO: ACNO and then to the CNO.
Over Med Surg, Telemetry and Orth.60 FTE’s,89 total beds
Responsible for carrying through with the planning, organizing, and directing clinical practice and associate management functions for assigned periods in the hospital setting.
- Supports the goals of the hospital, the Department of Nursing, and provides for the continuity and achievement of these goals and objectives.
- Establishes standards of practice and performance improvement methods to monitor and achieve hospital and department goals.
- Serves as support and resource to hospital managers and hospital personnel on assigned shifts.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling with the requirement of being able to work all shift patterns including weekends and holidays in order to maintain continuity of service and provide consistent coverage of nursing supervision.
- BSN required; Masters preferred
- WV RN license, or eligible
- 5 years progressive leadership and 2 supervisory
- Hospital is the largest employer in the City of Martinsville
- Martinsville campus employs over 700 people, has over 100 physicians and allied health professionals and provides over 22 medical specialties.
- 1 hour South of Roanoke, VA
- 45 minutes West of Danville, VA
SALARY: $95K -m $125K + RELO
|CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.