HOSPITAL CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
LOCATION: Salinas, CA
90 bed with clinics and SNF, applied for CAH status
- Direct, supervise and coordinate functions and activities assigned to areas of responsibility.
- Consults with and advises the Hospital Chief Executive Officer on problems related to the financial operation of the Hospital: recommends changes in policy, facility operations of the Hospital and programs to achieve the Hospital's objectives.
- Provides leadership, direction and administration of Hospital financial systems.
- Degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis- required
- CPA preferred
- Must have California hospital experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Critical Access, OSHPD, Cost Reports
- Experience in an acute care hospital or other health care institution, public accounting firm or related environment as a controller or similar function level highly desirable.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge and experience in general accounting, patient accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, management information systems, materials management, utilization review and medical records system.
- Familiarity with financial and patient care information systems, within a highly computerized organization.
Salary: $188K - $243K
- Current Interim in place. Looking at permanent candidates only
- Great location: close driving distance to Monterey and Paso Robles California, Central Coast! Must be comfortable living in a rural environment. 45 minutes from ocean.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.