25 bed Critical Access
The Controller will report to and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and be responsible for General Accounting, Business Office, Registration and HIM departments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain the existing accounting systems
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new systems
- Areas: monthly JEs, reconciling all GL accounts, preparing and analyzing month-end financial statements, preparing CEO/Board package, year end audit and Cost Reports work-papers, annual Budgets
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH), supervisory and Cerner HIS experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance (would prefer Master's or CPA)
- 5 years hospital experience
Minimum of $80K + RELO + BENEFITS
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.