Director of Surgical Services
LOCATION: Danville, Virginia
FACILITY SIZE: 250 beds
SALARY: $96K - $121K + RELO(up to $10,000)
- Most comprehensive source of healthcare in the Dan River Region of Virginia and North Carolina
- Largest, leading-edge surgical capacity with advanced capabilities (including 13 state-of-the art surgical suites), open-heart surgeries and other complicated procedures in the area.
REPORTS TO: COO
- 12 ORs; 60 FTEs; No Manager in Department, but they do have Team Leads
- Directs the department's activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives established in conjunction with upper management, such as, quality improvement, fiscal productivity, and patient satisfaction.
- The Director Surgical Services provides overall direction and leadership for the provision of safe, effective and cost efficient patient care within the Surgical Services Departments (Pre-Procedure Screening, One Day Surgery, OR, Central Processing and PACU).
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- BSN required; Masters preferred
- 3 years Director level experience at a similar size facility with similar surgical services (Ortho, General, ENT, Spine, Urology, and Vascular