View all jobs
RADIATION THERAPIST-JCERT graduate, ,AART certifiedALBUQUERQUE, NM
RADIATION THERAPIST-JCERT graduate, AART certified
FACILITY: 400+ BED ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
LOCATION: Albuquerque, NM
SALARY: $58K – $90K
You will administer safe and accurate radiation therapy treatment. Day Shift.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ensures accurate treatment delivery and data capture.
- Gathers necessary set-up aids and prepares room and equipment for patient.
- Demonstrates necessary manual dexterity and psychomotor skills to operate and manipulate the mechanical motions of complex radiation-emitting treatment units.
- Visually monitors patient for unusual reaction and events and reports same to radiation oncologist throughout the course of radiation therapy.
- Explains treatment procedure to the patient as it is performed.
- Verbally reinforces radiation oncologist's advice to patient regarding reactions to treatment and their care.
- Refers patient to other allied health specialists, such as a social workers, dietitians and nursing.
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited program in radiation therapy or a suitable equivalent
- ARRT Certified in Radiation Therapy.
- Licensed by the New Mexico Environment Department within 30 days of hire.
- Will consider someone with less than a year of experience as long as they are certified.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.