View all jobs
ASSISTANT HOSPITAL CFO-BACHELORS,10YRS HC FINANCE EXP REQFort Benning, SC
ASSISTANT HOSPITAL CFO-BACHELORS,10YRS HC FINANCE EXP REQ
LOCATION: Fort Benning, GA
FACILITY: 350+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO : CFO
SALARY: $125K - $180K
Oversee all hospital based financial services to include the accounting, audit, finance, and control functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all financial data and for providing financial reports
- Direct and control the cost accounting, general accounting and budgeting functions.
- Responsible for the development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information to appraise profitability, capital expenditures and performance against budget.
- Bachelor's Degree Program in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Accounting, or related field required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 10 years of progressive accounting experience within the healthcare industry
- At least 5 years must be in managing one or more Finance departments in a health care setting
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.