View all jobs
CERTIFIED TUMOR REGISTRAR – CANCER CENTER- CTR,2+YRS EXP REQLas Cruces, NM
CERTIFIED TUMOR REGISTRAR – CANCER CENTER- CTR,2+YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
SALARY: $18.40 - $26.68/HOUR + RELO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Abstracts appropriate data from the cancer patient medical record in accordance with the NM State Guidelines and American College of Surgeons.
- Forwards appropriate information to the State
- Adheres to the American College of Surgeons (ACoS) guidelines and NM department of health requirements for an approved Cancer Registry.
- Plays an active role in Tumor Boards by preparing case information, recording minutes of the conferences and assuring ACoS requirements for cancer conference are adhered to.
- Must possess an undergraduate degree in Biology or related field such as Public Health, Medical Records, or Nursing
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) required.
- And/or successful completion of a recognized tumor/cancer registry training program.
- Two to four years of experience is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of site specific tumor biology, staging, and treatment required.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.