View all jobs
DIRECTOR RESPIRATORY THERAPY-BS, RRT,2YRS Supervisory EXP REQFort Worth, TX
DIRECTOR RESPIRATORY THERAPY-BS, RRT,2YRS MGMT EXP
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
FACILITY: 250+ BED Acute care hospital
SALARY: $73K - $110K + $10K SIGN-ON + $12K RELO
Coordinates the integration and coordination of all activities related to care of pulmonary patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- This role is a resource person provides guidance to another licensed a well non-licensed personnel in delivering care and other services to the pulmonary or RT therapy patient.
- Participates in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, orientation, development and on-going evaluation/retention of program staff.
- Responsible for overall coordination of the therapy services provided in PT/Speech Department
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- BS Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) with current Texas RCP license.
- TX or Compact state RN license, National specialty certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience plus 2 years supervisory experience required.