DIRECTOR, PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES -BSN, CNOR/CAPA,2YRS OR MGT REQ
LOCATION: Eugene, OR
FACILITY: 170+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $121K - $170K
Oversees all perioperative services including pre-surgery, surgical services, and post-operative care as well as the ambulatory surgical center and its associated services.
- The Operating Room of Surgery provides intraoperative care to surgical and procedural sedation patients.
- Patient population of pediatrics, adolescents, adult and elderly patients.
- BSN REQ, MSN Preferred
- OR or Compact state RN license
- 2 years as OR RN
- 2 years of experience in a OR management role required
- BLS and ACLS required.
- Certified Nurse PeriOperative (CNOR) or Certified Ambulatory Perianesthesia Nurse (CAPA) required.
- Nurse Executive Advanced Certification preferred.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org 617-297-2898 617-217-1737(cell)