DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES- BSN,3YR DIR EXP
LOCATION: Danville, VA
FACILITY: 250+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO : COO
12 ORs; 60 FTEs; No Manager in Department, but they do have Team Leads
The Director of Surgical Services has direct line authority for the Operating Rooms, Pre-Op Services, Same Day Surgery Unit, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, and the hospital’s Central Sterilization service.
- 11 operational ORs and typically runs 4-6 rooms daily
- Perform between 350 and 450 cases per month across a range of surgical specialties.
- The director serves as the primary liaison with the contracted anesthesia service, performing quality oversight and coordination with the service as well as the primary liaison with the Surgical Executive Committee.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSN REQ, Masters preferred
- 3 years Director level experience at similar sized facility
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
$96K - $121K, up to $10K RELO