STAFF ACCOUNTANT-BACHELOR’S, 2 YRS EXP REQ, HC EXP PREF
LOCATION : Denver, CO
FACILITY: 50+ Level III Trauma hospital
SALARY: $24.00 - $31.25/HOUR DOE
The Position is Monday-Friday. When processing month-end, there may be the possibility of working on the weekend.
If we are not able to recruit someone to work on-site full time, we are willing to discuss/consider a flexible work arrangement, working off-site for some periods after completing on-site orientation.
- Supports the Controller in the operation of the hospital’s Accounting Department.
- Assists in the preparation of all daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Performs various financial analyses, writes journal entries, maintains statistics, and prepares account reconciliations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- Two years experience in the accounting department with significant responsibilities for general ledger accounting; and general knowledge of accounting software programs and their operation.
- Experience with HMS, Host, and Lawson is preferred, but not required.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.