DIRECTOR OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH-BSN,2 YRS BEH EXP REQ
LOCATION: Ocala, FL
FACILITY: 33 bed unit in 400+ bed Acute care hospital
- The 33-bed unit consists of 13 private and 10 semi-private room.
- Offers inpatient treatment for adults 18 and older who are experiencing acute illnesses that require 24-hour medical care.
- We are a Certified Baker Act Receiving Facility that also accepts voluntary patients and direct admissions.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- FL RN or Compact State
- BSN REQUIRED
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Psychiatry or Mental Health Preferred
- Two years experience in Behavioral Health in a leadership capacity
$115K - $125K + BONUS + SIGN-ON/RELO(Case-by-case basis)
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.