View all jobs
MEDICAL ONCOLOGISTOcean Springs, MS
MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST - MD or DO REQ
Ocean Springs, MS
FACILITY TYPE: NFP two hospital Community Health System
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hematology/Medical Oncologist to provide quality cancer care and support other system physicians.
- Diagnose, treat and care for patients, explaining cancer type and treatment options.
- Provide/oversee chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation oncology services
- Lead and motivate cancer treatment teams of nurses and other health care professionals.
- Must be an MD or DO
- Prefer Board Certified Over Board Eligible Medical Oncologist
- Ability to obtain MS license
- Have up to date knowledge of cancers, diagnosis, treatment, and models of care..
- Conversant with EPIC system
- The regional cancer center is on the beautiful MS Gulf Coast
- Low cost of living.
- Excellent deep-sea fishing, arts and crafts, golf, and school systems.
Contact: Dean LaBov, MHA
- $300k - $400k + BONUS + RVU Comp
- Relocation assistance
Physician Services Recruiter
The Hutton Group, Inc.
863-712-3619 / 863-816-3788