Director of Cardiovascular Services
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
Facility: Acute care hospitaL
Size: 199 beds
REPORTS TO: Associate Administrator
Over Cath lab, EEG, EKG, Cardiac Rehab, and the Anti-coagulation Clinic
Directs, coordinates, and supports aspects of Cardiovascular Services delivery
- Provides line supervision to managers’ to coordinates operations with area medical directors and Patient Care Directors.
- Direct and manage the daily activities, personally or through delegation.
- Selects and hires qualified staff to implement goals and objectives of department.
- Conducts performance appraisals for employees in a fair and impartial manner.
- Works closely with departmental staff to develop procedures that ensure efficient workflow.
- Develop budgets, both operational and capital expenditures.
- Monitors budget on an ongoing basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two or more years in clinical service development, preferably Cardiology, is essential.
- Management experience in a large, acute care setting is highly desirable.
- Two years Staff Nurse- Coronary Care Unit, two years Cath lab Staff Nurse, R.N. and minimum one-year management experience, or three years radiologic technology working in Cath Lab. ACLS provider.
$109K - $150K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.