DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Hillsboro, Texas – 25 beds – Critical Access HOSPITAL
Education: Bachelor's degree required
- MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE
- 7 years progressive leadership
- Reports to CEO or corporate CIO
- No FTEs – one man show
- Working Director position
- Establishes, plans, and administers the overall policies and goals for the information technology department.
- Analyzes the needs of different departments and determines ways to meet business objectives by modifying existing or developing new information processing systems.
SALARY: $70K - $90K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.