: Riverton , WY
: Two campus health system
# OF BEDS:
150+ on each campus
11 FTE’s, 3 phlebotomists, rest are techs. This includes a lead tech at each campus.
Assists the department director in the day-to-day management of departmental operations and personnel management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The supervisor must be knowledgeable of and ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and accreditation standards, and will maintain the departmental policies and procedures in support of these standards and other organizational initiatives.
- Coordinates the laboratory Quality Control, Proficiency Testing and inventory programs.
- Largest lab volumes are at Lander campus but candidate would be responsible for support at Riverton and Lander.
- 70% administrative,30% on the bench
BENEFITS IN ADDITION TO SALARY:
- 3 years supervisor; 3 years as Med Tech
- BS degree in Laboratory Science or related field
- ASCP, AMT or equivalent certification required
RELO, TEMP HOUSING, RETENTION BONUS
SALARY: $58K - $81K
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Finance, Administration and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.